If you’re a fan of optical illusions and pictures that make you do a double take, then you’re in for a treat. Make sure that you don’t have any important work to do later in the day, because these photos are going to require all of your mental energy. If you’re like me, you might need a nap after this one.
1. At first glance, it looks like he’s standing against a tree, looking out over the lake. That is, until you turn your head sideways. As the photo says, the lake is nonexistent.
2. What would you do if you were driving down the road and saw a giant grasshopper attacking the city? I personally would turn my wipers on to get him off of my windshield.
3. I’ve been staring at this photo for five minutes now, and I still don’t know where the other half of the dog is. Hopefully the magician comes back and puts him back together soon.
4. What do you think? Is this the world’s largest bird, or the world’s smallest man? That guy better watch where he’s walking, because he’s about to run into his worst nightmare.
5. This kid will never in his life be asked for an ID when he walks into a bar. What’s the opposite of baby face? Because whatever it is, he definitely has it.
6. The guy on the left has no shot at winning this fight. He’s up against Casper! Anytime he tries to punch, his hand will go right through that guy’s face.
7. This guy would never even need to leave the couch in order to get a drink out of the fridge! I wonder if his arms are elastic, or if they’re just always that long.
8. At first glance, this photo doesn’t really look that strange. But the longer you stare at it, the more confusing it gets. How many people are in this photo, and whose legs are those?!
9. Someone call for help! This guy’s about to fall to his death! Oh wait a second… Just tilt your head in order to make this photo much safer and less exciting.
10. I gotta say, I’m really glad that whole planking craze is over. That was a dark time in human history. Still — out of all the planking I’ve seen, this one ranks near the top.
11. Umm, I’m really having a hard time figuring out where one cat ends and the other begins. I said I wanted a Siamese cat, but I didn’t ask for this.
12. This traumatized me upon first sight. But then I remembered that cats totally destroy your furniture, and that’s probably how this one got inside the cushion. Worth it for the pic, though.
13. Come on up and ride the carousel! Ps. It’s actually a cursed carousel, where your body morphs with whichever pony (or pig) you choose to ride. Have fun, and enjoy eternal damnation!
14. You rrraaang? I bet more people would be overjoyed rather than terrified by the sight of a two-headed dog. More dog per square inch, you know what I mean? It’s Cerberus’ cousin, obviously.